Dell is one of the best American multinational computer technology company, which is known for providing laptops, computers, printers, and other hardware devices. In this article we discuss one major issue that new users faces “how to configure the dell printer to your wireless network.Before going to our main topic let me tell you about Dell Company. Dell has come up with the latest advance technology based printer devices as compared to others in the market. Dell Printer Support are available at (844)467-6779 for their customer 24×7. Dell printers are categorized in to Home based and Business based printers, Dell offers a number of printers that are as follows:
- Multifunctional Colour Printers
- Multi-functional Monochrome Printers
- Single Function Printers
- Specialty Printers
- Black and White Laser Printers
- Colour Laser Printers
- 3D Printers
Dell Company is upgrading its all products as per the latest technology and customers’ demands. Dell Printers are also upgrading and models get changed in an alternate year(s) to meet the growing expectations of the customers also be configured with wireless network either manually or automatic.
Steps To Configure the Dell Printer to your Wireless Network
Now we come to our main topic here are the steps to connect the Dell printers with wireless network by using Wi-Fi Protected Setup automatically.
- First, you need to check that Wi-Fi protected setup is been supported by both router and the printer or not.
- Then press and hold on the WPS button on the printer.
- After doing this display message will appear that WPS mode is running.
- On the other hand, press and hold the WPS button on the router.
- Wait for 2 minutes, for the devices to get connected.
- Now print a settings report, to just confirm that the Dell Printer has successfully connected with the wireless network or not.
Secondly if you wish to connect the Dell printer with the wireless network, manually with the Dell printer front panel then please follow steps:
- Select the menu option from the option then select system from the list of options given.
- Go for clicking on the Admin menu
- Then select the Network, you want to proceed next
- Search and click on the wireless setup option.
- Now you need to select your network or make sure that your network is connected.
- Put your network password, to connect it or skip to next step, if you’re already using it.
- Take a print of Settings Report, to confirm that the Dell Printer has successfully joined with the wireless network.
Note: Some older models of Dell Printer needs to initially connect via USB or Ethernet cable to configure the Wi-Fi settings.
Get Dell Printer Support for All Problem that You Faces: (844)467-6779
After doing these steps or in between of these steps if you having any difficulty please contact Dell Printer Technical Support Phone Number (844)467-6779 our dell Support team provide you best solution for your issues. If your Dell Printer isn’t working properly while supporting through WPS or the front panel configuration, then kindly check your user guide for model specific instructions. Dell Wi-Fi Printers connect to the 2.4GHz band. But, if the router is in dual mode (2.4GHz/ 5GHz) make sure 2.4GHz band is enabled. In case you face any concern while configuring the Dell Printer to wireless network, then feel free to contact Dell Printer Support Number to get technical support from an expert.